Overlooking the beautiful Manly Beach, you could enjoy a romantic weekend away, reconnect with the family building sandcastles on the beach or catch up with friends in Sydney.
Only steps away from the sand and surf, take some time to relax and soak up the sun from the rooftop pool overlooking the ocean or head onto the sand for a swim at the beach. If you are looking for adventure then the popular coastal bush walks, whale watching, snorkelling in the protected marine reserve, bike riding along the beach, kayaking in the sheltered harbour will be sure to entertain you. Try your hand at surfing with the famous ‘Manly Surf School’ or just relaxing in one of the 100+ cafes, bars & restaurants that Manly is so famous for.
– 1x 2 night stay at the Novotel Manly Pacific in Sydney including breakfast for two in a Superior District Room
– 2 x economy flights from Melbourne to Sydney
– 1 x Return transport from Sydney Airport to Novotel Manly Pacific
Simply shop at any store in Nunawading Homemaker HQ between Monday 25th March and Sunday 7th April 2019, and be a member of our VIP Club – that’s it – you’ll be in the draw.
If you’ve already joined our VIP Club: simply shop during this promotional period and keep your receipt.
If you’ve not yet joined: simply shop during the promotional period, keep your receipt and Click here to enter the VIP Club
The prize will be drawn on Tuesday 9th April 2019. Good luck!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
*Terms and Conditions:
6. The prize is to be claimed by return email to Arkadia by Friday 12th April. The prize is valid for 12months. The claim the prize, the winner must produce the receipt for items purchased during the campaign period 25/3 – 7/4/19
7. The winner will be notified by email and asked to prove and show their shopping receipt valid from Monday 25th March to Sunday 7th April 2019.
8. Arkadia Property Services on its own behalf, its agents and the owners of Nunawading Homemaker HQ does not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever arising out of any alleged reliance on the vouchers or otherwise.
9. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize to the equal value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. The prize draw will be conducted at Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089 at 11am, Tuesday 9th April 2019.
11. The winner will be drawn randomly and notified within half an hour of the prize draw.
12. Winners will be notified via email, and their first name will be posted onto Nunawading Homemaker HQ’s Facebook page.
13. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If the winner is under the age of 15 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary at 11am at Arkadia Property Services on Monday 15th April 2019 in order to distribute the prize which remains unclaimed at that date.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
18. Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
19. The Promoter may cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on Nunawading Homemaker HQ’s Facebook page
20. The Promoter is Nunawading Homemaker HQ 372 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading VIC 3131. Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089 ABN 99111115961.
21. Novotel Manly Pacific accommodation terms: Valid Sunday – Friday only, excluding Christmas, New Years and Easter periods. Room vouchers are subject to availability. An additional charge may apply for public holidays and Saturdays. Blackout dates may apply. Voucher is non refundable and not exchangeable either in full or part for cash. Any unused credit will be forfeited. Vouchers must be used in one sitting or stay. Voucher is not valid after expiry date. Lost, stolen or destroyed vouchers will not be reissued. When making a reservation the voucher number must be quoted and voucher presented at the time of check in.
22. Flights: Flights will be booked by Arkadia directly with the airline. Flights will be direct from Melbourne to Sydney only and will accommodate winners requests only where possible. Flight times may be restricted due to airline timetables. Each return flight will have a maximum value of $300 each (prize is for two people). Flights are subject to airline terms and conditions.
23. Airport transfer: Transport will be arrange from Sydney Airport to Novotel Manly Pacific and return. This will be one direct trip each way with no detours or additional stops. Arkadia will arrange this and provide final details.
Address: Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Telephone: 02 9908 0320
Email: [email protected]