Create your space with our new Digital Mood Board tool.
If you’re just moving in with a blank canvas, redesigning your existing spaces or just want to shake things up a little at in your spaces – it all starts with a Mood Board.
What can a Mood board do for you?
- Help you create a room that stimulates conversations and inspires you
- Help you mix and match the right products to create your perfect space
- Explore different styles and different colour palettes
- Discover a range of products from the retailers at Nunawading Homemaker HQ
- Write your shopping list! After you’ve designed your Mood Board, you can save a ‘Shopping List’ to turn your ideas into a reality!
It’s FREE and easy. Here’s how to enter:
- Create a Mood Board @stylesourcebook using 3 or more products from Nunawading Homemaker HQ within your overall mood board design
- Tag the retailers products on the mood board image when you share
- Include @nunawading_homemaker_hq , @stylesourcebook #nunawadinghomemakerhq in the caption so we can see your designs
You can download and share your Mood Board with family, friends or design experts for their thoughts.
Once you’ve created your perfect space, visit Nunawading Homemaker HQ with your Mood Board and your shopping list and bring it to life!
*Competition will run until 30 October 2019 and will be selected based on creative merit. Open to all Australian residents, but the voucher must be redeemed in person at the centre. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram. For full terms and conditions head over to @nunawading_homemaker_hq
Book in to our FREE Mood Board Workshops
If you need some help to get started, simply jump in to one of our workshops, run by our Guest Stylist, Kylie Tyrell from Gold Chalk Styling.
Find out more details and book your FREE spot now.
Need some inspiration to get started? Here’s a few styles to help inspire you…