Following on from our email to you about our Spring Campaign, we’re ready to launch next week (wc 2 Sept).
The campaign will include:
Here’s everything you need to know and how you can get involved.
Customers can create a FREE digital Mood Board of their own with products from retailers within our centre.
This is a great way for customers to:
To find out more about why we are partnering with Style SourceBook Mood Board tool, click here.
When a customer has finished their Mood Boards, they can use to help in their reno planning and product purchasing, share with friends and enter our online competition.
How you can get involved:
1. Tell every customer about our Mood Board tool. Give them a postcard flyer and encourage them to enter into our competition to win a $1,000 Gift Card.
2. Encourage customers to attend our group workshops on creating their own Mood Boards.
3. Encourage customers to enter into the Instagram competition to win* a $1,000 Gift Card for the centre.
4. We’ve started with a number of retailer products listed, if you’d like to be involved let us know.
What collateral will you receive to promote Mood Boards?
Strut Cards for your counter tops:
Postcards to giveaway to customers:
Live date: Drops in centre Friday 27 Sept | Distribution: 50,000 households on Tues 1 & Wed 2 October | Digital Version Launch Fri 27 Sep
Our very first Magazine for Nunawading Homemaker HQ, Style at Home will inspire, share and motivate customers to purchase from retailers in our centre. This is a total change in the way we are communicating with customers and it’s very exciting!
There’ll be features from retailers within the centre, handy tips and inspiration for the coming season and much more!
How you can get involved:
1. Hand out printed copies and spread the word! The centre will receive 1,000 copies to hand out to customers. Adrian will deliver them to you when they arrive on Friday 27 September.
2. Encourage customer to check out our socials where we’ll be running competitions.
2. Participate: if you love it, book your advertising spot for the next Autumn/Winter issue here
Thank you to those that have shared your Spring Mid Season Sales with us. If you have not yet done so, please email us the details. ([email protected]).
We’ll promote these specials on our website and to our customer VIP Club.
In centre launch of Spring Mid Season Sales will be Monday 2 September. The launch will include posters and main centre door decals.
With a new Digital Agency on board, our ‘Always On’ campaigns are now active.
We’ll also be filming and launching video content in the next fortnight, and will be sharing this across the Spring quarter.
This will bring more traffic to the centre – Stay tuned for more details…
You’ll see these posters and collateral around the centre wc 2 September.
Get on board!
Please support our Spring Campaign. Be sure to let us know if you have any other ideas on working with you – we’d love to hear from you!