Free flowers for Mum terms and conditions
1. For customers to receive Free Flowers for Mum (“free gift”) they are required to make a purchase of $50 or more from participating retailers within the Centre, and sign up to the Nunawading Homemaker HQ database via the ‘Gift Redemption Form’ supplied.
2. The receipts must be dated from 1 May 2018 to 3pm Saturday 12 May 2018. Receipts dated outside of these dates will not be accepted.
3. Receipts from the purchase of Gift Cards will not be accepted.
4. Participating retailers for this promotion include: Adairs, Base Camp Kids, Bay Leather Republic, Bed Bath ‘N’ Table, Bedtime, Bevmarks, Big Café, Focus On Furniture, Godfreys, House Warehouse, Howards Storage Solutions, JB HI-FI, Kidz Kingdom, Koala & Tree, Kresta, Myka Home, Provincial Home Living, Regal Sleep Solutions, Sony Centre, South Pacific Health Clubs, The Good Guys and Urban Rhythm.
5. Customers can only receive one free gift per person on any one day even if multiple purchases at participating retailers have been made. No balance amount or part thereof can be used for future redemptions.
6. Free gifts are a Free Bunch of Flowers, as the sample displayed at the ‘flower stand’.
7. Free gifts are available from the Flower Stand on Level 1 from 11.00am to 3pm on Friday 11 and Saturday 12 May. The daily limit is 75 flower bunches/day, while stocks last per day.
8. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person.
10. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen free gifts once they are claimed and these gifts are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will: (i) advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at Nunawading Homemaker HQ; (ii) promptly destroy all redemption forms received; and (iii) the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The personal information you have provided to Nunawading Homemaker HQ by completing the sign up form may be used for the purpose of administering Nunawading Homemaker HQ to contact you on an ongoing basis for market research or with the information on any products or services you may be interested in at Nunawading Homemaker HQ. Contact may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (eg. email). If the information requested is not provided, you may not receive your Free Gift. From time to time this information may be used and disclosed to our service providers (such as mail houses, delivery companies, market research). The use and disclosure of this information will be subject to the restrictions imposed on us by the Privacy Act 1988.
14. The Promoter is Nunawading Homemaker HQ, 372 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading VIC 3131. Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089 ABN 99111115961.
15. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.